New to the City or Considering Moving to North Canton?
Below is some information to help you with your move to North Canton. For any question not answered here, please call us at 330-499-8223 for assistance.
- City Frequently Asked Questions
- North Canton City School District
- Stark County Government
- Sign Up for City Utilities (Water/Sewer/Garbage)
- City Recycling Program Guidelines
- Other Area Utilities:
Thinking of moving to the City of North Canton and want to know how the current residents feel about their city services? Check out the presentation to City Council about the results of the 2016 Community Survey.
North Canton Rules and Regulations
A full list of ordinances can be found here but a few rules that new residents should be aware of are:
- Parking Ban - On-street parking is prohibited between the hours of 2:00 am and 6:00 am anywhere within City limits.
- Income Tax - City income tax is 1.5% and all residents (age 18 and over) and all entities doing business in the City are required to file an income tax return with Regional Income Tax Agency each year by April 15.
- Trash Cans - Trash and recycling cans should be placed at the curb by 6:00 am on the scheduled pick-up day, but should only be out within 24 hours of the scheduled pick-up.
The City of North Canton is proposing to install an 8' wide multi-use concrete path along the north side of East Maple Street. Read on...
The North Canton Civil Service Commission will conduct an open examination on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 for the position of Radio Dispatcher for the North Canton Police Department. Read on...