Who do I call if a street light is out?

If the light is a traffic signal or one of the decorative black street lights along Main Street/Maple Street, please call the City at 330-499-8223 ext. 1902.

If it is a regular street light you may call AEP directly at 877-237-2886 and they will make a repair note. You may also go to https://aepohio.com/outages/report/StreetlightProblem.aspx to report any outages. It is best if you are able to describe the location well or have a pole number (all poles have a number on them) when reporting the problem.

Whose Responsibility? Graphic

Show All Answers

1. Whose responsibility is my drive approach?
2. Do residents have to maintain the right-of-way that may fall into their lawn areas?
3. Do residents have to clean and maintain the sidewalks in front of their property?
4. Is it permissible to shovel the snow from my drive or parking area into the street?
5. Whose responsibility is it to maintain downspouts and catch basins on private property?
6. Who is responsible for repairing a sewer lateral from my home?
7. Who do I call if a street light is out?